Welcome to Jiayin's blog | Dashboard | +Follow
JIAYIN.
Me!



Jiayin. ♥
7teen.
Penang, Malaysia


Travel this

Story About Links


:)




Credits Section


Template By MiaDamia
Inspiration By Lettha
Image by ??
Friday =]
Friday, June 15, 2012 | 11:32 PM | 0 Love
Joe Brooks! <3  


It's Friday and it is the first post after reopen school. 


Well it's quite okay except Chinese period for today. 


And my results, aiks.


My Chinese FAILED. For the first time. Woots.


Credit to that teacher. I don't know whether we should call her TEACHER,


because she is so arrogant and barbaric -.-


Kfine forget that.


Well tomorrow after school I'm gonna hang out with them to 1st Avenue for Blackball A____A Woots! :D










I think we are gradually far apart :)


如果你没时间陪你女朋友的话    不要她了吧 :)


不要再浪费她的时间。 


Older Post | Newer Post