Welcome to Jiayin's blog | Dashboard | +Follow
JIAYIN.
Me!



Jiayin. ♥
7teen.
Penang, Malaysia


Travel this

Story About Links


:)




Credits Section


Template By MiaDamia
Inspiration By Lettha
Image by ??
:D
Sunday, June 10, 2012 | 8:53 PM | 0 Love




SAD CASE!


School is going to reopen in FEW MORE HOURS!


OMG OMFG.


I still haven't cut my hair, nails, change my earrings and HOMEWORK OH I STILL HAVEN'T FINISH. :((


Planned to change my blog into this, because addicted to the song, hehe :D


I guess I have to be more hardworking, 5MONTHS MORE TO SPM!


I wanted to flyyyyyyyyyyyy so much, I don't want to stay in school life anymoreeee.  I SWEAR. :)


After this post, I have to go and finish my homework and have my dinner and so on.  HMM. :(


Be happy, be happy, BE HAPPY...


Yesterday I just officially watched TWILIGHT the first episod . 
OMG so niceeee, I guess I have to go and buy NEW MOON and ECLIPSE and BREAKING DAWN disc. :)






I love my man! xoxo, end here.  KBYE.  I miss you holidays.


Older Post | Newer Post